How To Pair Your Smartphone To Approach R10
The Garmin Golf app provides information about your game stats and scores to track the improvement of your gameplay. You can also find friends and can invite them to compete by setting up your tournament. In addition, users can have a live chat and update the game's current status to enable others to know about the player and add another level of fun to their routine.
By installing the Garmin Golf app on your phone, you can pair any compatible Garmin device to it. Just download the app and connect to your phone by doing simple steps.
Garmin Golf device
- Before you start pairing your smartphone and Approach R10, install the Garmin Golf app on your smartphone. The Garmin Golf application enables you to get detailed statistics of the recorded shot analysis.
- If you are using an Android phone, get the Garmin Golf application from the Play Store, and for the iOS devices, download the application from the App Store. Before you start pairing your smartphone to Approach 10, it is recommended to charge your Approach 10 fully. Once it gets charged completely, you can go ahead and set up your device for paring.
Steps to pair your smartphone to Approach 10
- Keep your smartphone near the Approach R10 device.
- On your Approach R10 device, press the Power button and turn it on.
- When you turn on your Approach R10 device for the first time, it will automatically get into the pairing mode. Moreover, the status LED will turn solid blue.
- On your smartphone, tap on the three straight lines, choose the Garmin Devices option, and tap on Add Device.
- If you are using an iOS device, open the Garmin Golf application and tap on the More option. Then, choose the Garmin Devices option and tap on Add Device.
- Then, follow the on-screen step-by-step instructions to complete the pairing.
- If you prefer to watch the recorded shot on a larger display, you can mirror the Garmin Golf application to a smart TV compatible with the mirroring option.
In this manner, you can pair your smartphone to Approach 10.